Have your debts been passed on to a third‑party collection company?
If so, you may not have to repay the debt.
Get in touch now...
01483 934 000
Five minutes of your time could get you on the road to being Debt Free!
Over 50,000 people have already qualified
Who Are We
- We are specialists in Consumer Debt Legal Services. We review your unsecure debts from a legal standpoint and advise whether you can challenge your Debt.
- We work alongside leading debt elimination law firms who will give you their legal opinion and advise you on your options and rights for free.
Do You Qualify
- Have your Debts been sold on to a third-party lender?
- Have you defaulted on credit cards, store cards or a loan?
- Are you paying a debt managment firm to divide your monthly repayments among several creditors?
- Are you repaying debts to a financial company you did not orginally borrow the money from ?
If you answered yes to just ONE of the questions above then it is possible you qualifiy to eliminate your debts!
This is not an IVA or debt management plan. This solution can not only get you DEBT FREE but also repair your credit report
The 5 steps to becoming DEBT FREE
Once you've signed a letter of authority, the legal team on your behalf will contact your creditors to establish if you will benefit from our service being offered.
To allow the legal team to correctly assess your situation you will need to provide us with a copy of your creditor statements or referance numbers and who is holding the debt.
You will be provided with a "legal opinion" once the legal team have assessed your situation as to whether you need to repay the debt to your creditors.
A 24 month Fixed Fee payment plan will be arranged by the Law Firm to have your debts either made unenforceable or written off. From the moment you retain the services of the legal team you will not hear from your creditors.
If for any reason we cannot provide the service described to you. All fees will be refunded pro rata.
Apply today and we can will help you release yourself from the financial burden of debt.